Welcome to Everyday Sunset, Original Fine Art Sunset Paintings inspired by the natural colors and magnificent variety of cloud formations and light present in fleeting moments each day. The artist manages to capture the essence of those moments with awe and reverence. It is up to you to savor the sunset "in" your environment to be inspired, to relax, to remember intimate times while gazing at the sunset. In our busy lives the sunset continues to be an event that doesn't always get our attention, it has for this artist to magnify it, to celebrate it and to share it with you.



Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Everyday Sunset

For the past two weeks I was only able to get to paint an hour here and there, so I am beginning to worry about a week to week everyday sunset, because life just comes up but I am going to do my best. The every day sunset is a phenomenom that we are simply accustomed to, it happens all the time and we are either driving home and it is in our face or we are in a home with no west facing views, or on the computer and not really noticing. It's my goal to capture that one of a kind moment on canvas, to celebrate nature's beauty. I will incorporate my works of art with natural surroundings of the season. You will see sometimes just nature, the warm colors of autumn remain visible even with night approaching, the snow will take on a blue glow and I will capture it, and in summer I picture fresh green pasture and grazing livestock, I love the sea in all seasons the ocean looks pretty at sunset so I will create more. There's alot for me to anticipate and I hope you will follow my progress and will make my site a favorite destination. Thanks, The Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment